WHO WE ARE
ForwardXP develops leading edge video games and AR/VR software applications. Our veteran team has decades of experience developing legendary game franchises and other high-performance applications on emerging platforms. We also publish independent video games for all hardware platforms through our publishing label, including the hit-game “Please, Don’t Touch Anything.”
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We're looking for a passionate and driven 3D Artist with a range of capabilities including environment modeling, props, and basic characters. As an Artist you will work as part of a small team to solve tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and a highly collaborative team.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Digital sculpting using Z-brush, Mudbox, or equivalent sculpting software
• Hard-surface and organic modeling using 3D Studio Max or Maya.
• Optimized low-poly models from high-poly models, including UV layout, and texture baking(normal maps, ambient occlusion, etc.).
• Create realistic and stylized textures and materials
• Collaborate with concept artist to offer suggestions and improve concepts before they are modeled.
• Working understanding of modeling for animation in-order to assist animation team in bringing objects to life.
• 3+ years of professional modeling experience with real-time assets.
• Must be legally able to work in the US.
• This is a full-time position in our Dallas, Texas office.
• Drawing ability.
• Experience with lighting for interactive projects
• Experience with multiple video game platforms from mobile to consoles.
• Experience developing on VR Platforms.