WHO WE ARE
ForwardXP develops leading edge video games and AR/VR software applications. Our veteran team has decades of experience developing legendary game franchises and other high-performance applications on emerging platforms. We also publish independent video games for all hardware platforms through our publishing label, including the hit-game “Please, Don’t Touch Anything.”
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We're looking for a passionate and driven Community Manager who can help us communicate with our partners, and gamers across multiple platforms. As Community Manager at ForwardXP, you will work as part of a small team to solve tough challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and a highly collaborative team. You will also help test apps across multiple platforms as part of the team.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are the voice of the community, aggregating news, concerns or requests related to our games and other software in reports to the team.
• Passionate gamer across multiple platforms, and genres.
• Prolific social media user including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and gaming forums.
• Able to create or source engaging content such as images or relevant news stories.
• Able to create or source trending memes that are relevant (and appropriate) for our audiences.
• Aware of trending hashtags or keywords that could both help or harm our reach and engagement.
• Even-temperament with an ability to communicate with and look for positive outcomes with all customers.
• Curious and self-directed with a strong attention to details and a user-centric approach.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks at once.
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience with basic website/content management tools (WordPress, Wix, etc).
• Must be legally able to work in the US.
• This is a full-time position in our Dallas, Texas office.
• Familiar with social marketing campaigns and optimizing messaging with paid campaigns.
• Being able to create reaction gifs quickly.