WHO WE ARE
ForwardXP develops leading edge video games and AR/VR software applications. Our veteran team has decades of experience developing legendary game franchises and other high-performance applications on emerging platforms. We also publish independent video games for all hardware platforms through our publishing label, including the hit-game “Please, Don’t Touch Anything.”
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We're looking for a passionate and driven QA Lead who can help us build great applications and games across multiple platforms. As a QA Lead at ForwardXP, you will work as part of a small team to solve tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and a highly collaborative team. You will help manage, test and deploy apps to multiple platforms as part of the team.
WHO YOU ARE
• Advanced QA process and methodology expertise.
• Ability to write test plans that accurately predict key areas of focus.
• Ability to assist in the overall progress tracking of software development against defined deliverable dates.
• Effective management of QA process across internal and external testing resources.
• Strong problem-solving and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Curious and self-directed with a strong attention to details and a user-centric approach.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks at once.
• 3+ years of experience in a QA role in an interactive software company.
• Extensive experience with video game platforms.
• Must be legally able to work in the US.
• This is a full-time position in our Dallas, Texas office.
• Experience with multiple video game platforms from mobile to consoles.
• Experience with virtual reality platforms.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks and methodologies.